Friday, April 25, 2008

Warm welcome for Breakfast Newbie

Nigel was otherwise engaged today, so Morgan PR's newest director went along to Newbury Breakfast Group, partly to find out what the boss does every Friday morning!

I was very impressed, firstly by the quality of the coffee that was offered and also by the welcome that was offered to me by the group. Mark Arrowsmith of Snappy Snaps made sure that I was introduced to other members of the group, and it was good to meet some of those that I have heard so much about and not yet been able to meet.

The one minutes were nowhere near as scary as I'd been lead to believe, with even a declaration of enduring affection being made during one.... If you want to know more about that one, you'll have to come along and find out the full story!

No comments: