Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Garden4You Cultivates Great Public Relations

Garden4You have finished the marathon fencing project here at Morgan PR and in spite of the frequent and oft torrential downpour they have finished on time and on budget, ably conquering any of those inevitable problems that pop up along the way!

Taking on the role of catering manager did mean I saw how hard Graham Chapple and his team worked and I'd have no hesitation recommending them for whatever garden service, be it mammoth project or common or garden maintenance (see what I did there?!).

I was also thrilled to have seduced Graham into the delighted of video blogging and just see how polished this performance was at the end of the job - then again it is perhaps the relief shining through. Eitherway I suspect Morgan PR has helped launched a video blogging career!

No comments: