Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Morgan PR to Launch Speaker Programme

The programme of speakers over the forthcoming two day Berkshire Business Show at Newbury College has been finalised and Morgan PR will be the first of many speakers taking to the stage to impart wisdom to the assembled few/throng/masses (delete as appropriate!).

At 9.15 on the 11th July I shall deliver a talk on: 'The Secrets of Great Public Relations' Well, we call them ‘secrets’ but in reality much of what I shall be talking about is common sense! Besides this is not the Magic Circle so I am free to share these ‘secrets’

Essentially I will explain to people how to create a press release that will get them into print, on air and into cyberspace for doing little more than doing business. Explain the pitfalls, the rules and a plethora of useful tips. Or if you prefer: ‘secrets’

Someone asked me if I was daunted to be the first speaker of the two day exhibition? I explained that on the contrary, it had secured such great PR for being the opening speaker! That’s what good PR is all about, spotting the opportunities in what we do in our businesses everyday – and of course knowing what to do with them!

Hope to see you there!

No comments: