Thursday, February 15, 2007

Morgan PR in the Newbury Business News


For reaching the finals of the West Berkshire Business Club, Business of the Year competition we scooped a sprawling half page in the Newbury Business News, published today and free inside the Newbury Weekly News.

Naturally I had written it myself! After all, I am not quite sure who would have interviewed me as I am responsible for delivering these advertising features! It was actually quite a challenge to cover the comprehensive nature of what we offer in just 900 words! Considering the thousands of words I wrote for my new look website, which although finished yesterday, effectively went live today.

Naturally it is early days, but I have already had a few emails - all from friends and clients - who visited the site after seeing it in the NBN. The truth is, the space was a prize and I see it as building brand awareness. What happens beyond that is a bonus!

No comments: