Friday, July 25, 2008

Not such a silly Moo...

If you are LinkedIn and have recently logged on you cannot fail to have noticed the plethora of adverts from funky print house Moo.com. Well with a seemingly too good to be true 'free' offer for 50 business cards for LinkedIn members I clicked on the link...

Bar a few bugs what followed was a blissfully simple interface that took me from design to completion in very few steps and Moo were soon assuring me that my cards were on their way.

Fittingly for free cards I opted to use them to promote West Berkshire's premier networking organisation - namely the Newbury Business Group - and went for the line 'There is such a thing as a free breakfast..." on one side, taking Moo up on their randomised background offer. On the flipside I explained more about the group and gave contact detail numbers for both the group and myself.

Just a few days latter the cards arrived and have proven a hit with those I have handed out with firm committments to come and visit the group when we come back after our summer break.

They also impressed fellow members at our final meeting this side of September, which was held earlier this morning amid much well wishing for a prosperous summer.

No comments: